Jordi Paillissé Vilanova
PhD student in Broadband Communications research group (CBA), Computer Architecture Department (DAC) of Polytechnical University of Barcelona (UPC BarcelonaTech).
Supervisor: Albert Cabellos
I received a degree in Telecommunications Engineering (2013) from the Technical
University of Catalonia (Spain). I was a visiting student in École Polytechnique Fédérale de Lausanne (Switzerland), where I performed my Master Thesis (link). After two jobs in the IT industry, I decided to start a PhD.
- Future Internet architectures
- Software-defined networks
- Blockchain applications for networking
- Southbound protocols
- Packet classification algorithms
- Blockchain to secure the allocation of IP addresses (IETF 99, July 2017, Prague) Slides Video
- A blockchain-based mapping system (IETF 98, March 2017, Chicago) Slides
- An analysis of the applicability of blockchain to secure IP addresses allocation, delegation and bindings. Draft
Last update: oct. 9, 2017